What is Managed Print Services?
Managed Print Services (MPS) involves managing and optimising an organisation’s document output devices (photocopiers, printers, multifunctional devices and fax machines) in a unified fashion. The service is designed to improve strategies in order to minimise the cost and maximise the productivity associated with printing and imaging.
How can Managed Print Services benefit my company?
- Reduce operational expenditure by up to 50%
- No capital expenditure required
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Cost transparency
- Increase the Security of your print environment
- Reduce Carbon Dioxide emissions and energy costs
- Allow Users to print securely from Mobile devices such a smartphones and laptops
- Improve employee satisfaction and productivity
- Allows you to focus on core business
How is Managed Print Services Implemented?
There are 4 stages in the adoption of managed print services:
We stablish the current state of play with your in-house printing. Involves an onsite visit to discuss your requirements in detail.
- Present Findings
We return onsite to present our findings and to propose what we feel is the optimal Managed Print solution for your business.
Device installation and training can take place as early as 24 hours after contracts are signed.
- Maintain and Add Value
We will pro-actively monitor your solution and always be available to provide support.
Why should I choose DocuCare to provide my Managed Print Service?
Our hardware partner Develop (by Konica Minolta) is a leading OEM in the business technologies field. DocuCare has been an official Develop agent since 2008, and this solid relationship has provided a long track record in delivering quality print management solutions and technical expertise to the Irish market.
We are not interested in maximising our profits by maximising our clients’ print loads. We want to add value to our clients by minimising their print volumes and offering as much clarity as possible to their in-house printing function. This approach is a refreshing new departure in an industry that has traditionally sought to maximise profits by maximising print loads and colour print content.
What other services do you provide beyond Managed Print Services?
- Stand Alone Printing Device Sales for Micro SMEs
- Print Volume Management
- Print Fleet Analysis and Reporting
- Service and Repair
- Printer toners, cartridges and supplies